New to Savings? To coupon or not to coupon?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Are you new to finding out how to save on your grocery bill?  One way to save without using any coupons is to shop at Aldi or Save-a-Lot.  These are both stores that offer great savings on both name brands and their store brands.  However, you will find more store brands than name brands at these stores.  For example, this week at Aldi you can find:
cantaloupe for $.99
strawberries  $.99
Blueberries  $.99
honeydew $.99
Sometimes the local grocery store might have a sale on produce to make it close to Aldi's price.  But Aldi always has these low prices on produce.
Two other great finds at Aldi this week - Deluxe 6 cup food processor $18.99
                                                                          Kitchen Chopper $4.99
I recently purchased a new food processor and paid twice that amount for mine.  I also had just purchased a food chopper, for all my garden veggies this year, and I paid 3 times their price.  I know I am going there to get another food chopper.  Food choppers are great because it allows my kids to help chop veggies with me and make it go faster.  If you don't think you have the "time" to coupon shop, shopping at Aldi is a great alternative.  By doing the majority of your shopping there, you will already start to see a huge savings on your bill. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment