Target

Thursday, July 2, 2009
I went to Target last night to see what I could find.  Unfortunately, I didn't find much.  I was really going for the A1.  Many people have said that you can get it for $.09 a bottle with the $2 off coupon.  Our Target had the A1 for $2.69, making it $.69 a bottle.  Not cheap enough for me.  I did use the Target $1 off Ziplock bags, stacked with a MQ for $.40 off Ziplock bags, making my out of pocket expense only $.49 per box of gallon size freezer bags.  This Target Q expires 7/4.  Looking for Target coupons?  Go to www.afullcup.com.  You can print as many Target coupons as you wish, but you can only use one per transaction.  Make sure if you are using more than one to divide your order accordingly.  If you like to scrapbook, they did get in some cute summer print scrapbooking paper and coordinating ribbons in their $1 section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment