I Love Meijer!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Before coupon shopping, I never shopped at Meijer.  I have to admit, the store layout is confusing, but their sales are incredible!  Especially because so many of the items they put on sale will have a matching MQ  and/or a Meijer Mealbox coupon.  I also like their orange sticker markdowns.  Sometimes that saves an additional 40-75% off.  Check out what I got tonight...
Total spent : $13 
12 jars of Ragu
12 boxes Barilla pasta
6 jars skippy peanut butter
2 boxes of Ritz crackers
2 boxes of wheat thins
2 boxes of crystal light
2 boxes of Lipton Green Tea bags
2 limes
2 lemons
1 tray squash
1 tray zucchini
1 bag sliced apples
4 cans tomato paste

I think that is a good deal!  If you got those papers like I told you to this past Sunday, you can get your Skippy Peanut Butter Lipton Tea, and Ragu sauce for pocket change this week.  Check out my Meijer post to learn how.


0 comments:

Post a Comment