Today's Coupons

Sunday, August 23, 2009
I was a little disappointed not to be getting the Barilla Pasta Coupons today.  Did anyone else get theirs and I just missed that page?  Anyway, I started searching on ebay to see what I could find.  Even better deal!  I found a seller with 20 $1 off Barilla Piccolini coupons for $2, including shipping.  Here is my plan:
Buy 20 boxes of Barilla 
$1.29(regular price at Meijer)
x20
=$25.80
-$20 (my 20 $1 coupons)
-$5 by using 5 $1 off 4 Meijer mealbox coupons (expires 8/29)
= $.80 for 20 boxes!!!!!!!  That should do me for awhile!
=$2.80 once you calculate buying the coupons on ebay
=$.14 per box
Every once in awhile this style pasta will go on sale for $1, making it free.
If you want to do this deal, order on ebay today!  you need to make sure you get your coupons before the mealbox coupon expires.

3 comments:

  • NakiaW

    That's a good deal!!! Thanks for the heads up!

  • Unknown

    I had the coupons in my paper but that sounds too good of a deal not to buy some on ebay!thanks for the heads up.

  • Laura

    I found my Barilla. But, it is $.50/2, so it is not a good deal. The ebay way is much better. It kills me how people take a whole tearpad off a display and then sell it on ebay. There is something wrong with that. I hope that is not what I bought. I am trying my best not to buy those.

  • Post a Comment