My trip to Meijer

Monday, September 14, 2009

They still appeared to have lots of inventory on all the good sale items.  
What did I do?
Transaction#1
5 Kool-Aid jammers
=$3.35  no coupons needed

Transaction#2
5 packages Kraft String Cheese
=$10  no coupons needed
$5 Barbie Mariposa(originally $20)  Stacie, I'm hoping Ava doesn't already have one.
=$15

Another good deal I missed....
Buy 6 Kellogg's cereal $1.99 each
Use 3 of the $2 off 2 MQ
Pay $6 and get a free milk!!!  GREAT DEAL!

If anyone goes to Meijer for cereal, please tell me if the Special K Fruit and Yogurt is included.  It is my FAVORITE!!!  I don't mind paying a little more for that one, and I am out!!!!

There are a bunch of toys and summer items, in the middle aisle between kitchen and grocery, that are 50-75% off.  Great Christmas and/or Bday gifts for little ones!  They even had some board games.


0 comments:

Post a Comment