Free Airwick and Great deal on Yeast!!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009
If you still have any $6 off ultra freshmatic starter kits - you can get some for free.
Wal-Mart has some marked down to $6 (thanks Jen)
My Kroger also had them marked down to $4.99

If you are a baker and use Yeast, I found a great deal at Meijer...
Buy 3 at $1.37 each
Use 3 $.40 off coupons, only the first 2 will double
Use $1/3 Meijer Mealbox

When I checked out, I received a $3 catalina off my next order and 3 separate $.50 off your next order catalinas.

I then did the same transaction as above, but also used the $.50 catalina. Paid $.59 for 3 envelopes of yeast. AND, got another 3 $.50 on your next order catalinas. Time for my mom to start making me some of her FABULOUS yeast rolls! I have to go back and get more!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment