Kroger - few finds

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Sorry I have been MIA lately. I am swamped with Thirty-One, which is a fabulous thing since it is my main source of income currently. I don't plan on doing my big Kroger trip until next week, but I browsed around a little while I was there today.

If you like coffee, there was some discounted Seattle's Best clearanced for $3.50. This is very cheap! Use the $1 off MQ to get it for $2.50 a bag!!! WOW!

Snuggle $2.99 when you included it in the promotion
-$3 MQ
=FREE

Land O'Lakes Butter
$.99 when you include it in promo
-$.40 MQ
=$.20 (can't wait to stock up on this one!)

RedHot original and RedHot Wing (med. size bottle)
$1.49 when you include it in promo
-$.50 MQ
=$.49 not bad for this size bottle

I am sure there is a ton that I have missed. Again, I just glanced today.

By the way, I still have openings for 31 parties in November! Host a party and get your Christmas presents for FREE or half price while letting your friends do their Christmas shopping without fighting the crowds and finding a parking spot. My last 3 hostesses all got $127 or more in free product and 4 half price items!!!! Friday is the last day to place an October order and get the $5 utility tote special.
to view catalog or become a consultant go to...

0 comments:

Post a Comment