Kroger

Friday, October 30, 2009
Don't forget that the Kroger sale will continue into next week. You still have time to order coupons!! I don't have my doorstore yet, but I will give you an update once I have time to look it over. As for me, I have been taking inventory and reducing inventory. I have also been trying to come up with some different recipes. Tomorrow...potato soup to use the rest of my sour cream, potatoes, bacon, and chicken broth. I will let you know how it turns out. I also plan on doing a big shopping trip at Kroger next week. So far, I have done GREAT with my
Land O'Lakes Butter
Snuggle
RedHot
Chex Mix
etc...

Check the store for a little flyer that will list every item included in the sale. I was surprised at how many things I had missed. Time to go back through the coupons.



0 comments:

Post a Comment