HOLY COW!!!

Friday, January 1, 2010
I don't know if I am ready for it! 1...2...3...4...5 inserts tomorrow. It has been awhile since we have gotten so many in one paper. Plus, it has some good coupons to combine with sales this week. If you are buying papers, I suggest at least 6. This is a tough decision for me. I have gotten so spoiled by just ordering the coupons I need from a coupon clipping service, but when there are so many inserts and so many good coupons, I might just have to go out and buy my papers. If I do, I will probably get 6 and then buy more of what I need on the internet. Decisions, decisions. By the way, good Lysol coupons are coming out this Sunday. We haven't had a Meijer 1/2 off sale in quite some time...so it might be coming up soon. I have my sale ads and will work on some Meijer match-ups tonight. Hope to post at least one store by tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment