All You Magazine Subscription - 55% off

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Have I ever told you how much I love All You magazine? It has great articles, and of course, COUPONS! Each magazine usually has at least $60 worth of coupons. The March issue alone had over $75 worth of coupons and some of them were really good (can't wait to use my softsoap coupon to get it for FREE). You can find this magazine at Walmart for around $2.50 each. However, the better way to go is to get a subscription. My subscription just ran out, so I have been looking around for the best deal. Lucky for me, one of the girls in my coupon class this past weekend sells subscriptions.

8 issues for only $10 (savings of $9.98) or
18 issues for only $20 (savings of $24.82)

Here is how you can get in on the deal. Follow the steps below.
1) Click here to go to her website
2) Click "our products"
3) Click "how to purchase"
4) Click on hostess name "Laura Long"
5) Browse catalog or go straight to "magazines". All You is listed at the top.
6) Purchase and enter your information.
7) Enjoy your magazine when it gets shipped directly to your home. It will be like getting a Christmas present in the mail. So exciting!

All orders must be in by February 27th at midnight. Don't delay- order your subscription today!



0 comments:

Post a Comment