CVS 2.14.10

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some good deals this week at CVS. Look at your local ad to see what is on sale, what you can match with a coupon, and what items have ECBs. Everyone always tells me, "Laura, just tell me what you are going to do, and I will do the same." Sometimes it is because they don't fully understand the technique behind using coupons, or they just don't have the time to sit and figure it all out. I like to try and provide a simple version. Here is my plan...

Transaction #1
Buy 2 Covergirl Foundations at $6 each
=$12
-$6 when you use BOGO MQ from 2/7 insert
-$1 MQ from the 2/7 insert
=$5 out of pocket expense

Get $5 back in ECBs.

Transaction #2
Buy 2 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste at $3.50 each
=$7
-$1.50 when you use 2 $.75 MQ from the 2/7 insert
=$5.50
-$5 ECB from first transaction
=$.50
Plus, you will get $7 back in ECB

Transaction #3
Buy 1 Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styler
=$2.99
-$1 MQ from 2/14 insert
=$1.99

Buy 1 Colgate Total
$2.99
-$1 MQ from the 1/31 insert
=$1.99

Buy 2 Glade Sense and Spray
=$12
-$8 when you use 2 $4 MQ
=$4

Total Due $7.98
-$7 ECB from second transaction
$.98 for all 4 items
Plus, you will get back $8 in ECB

You can roll these over onto other items with ECBs, such as the Head and Shoulders or the Gillette Disposable razors. As for me, I plan on using them to purchase my Coke products. My day will not get off to a good start if I don't have my Coke Zero.

Buy 3 Coke 12 packs for $10 and get a 12 pack of Diet Coke for FREE (limit 2)
$10 for 4 12 packs (great deal)
-$8 ECB
=$2 out of pocket!

As always, sometimes these transaction ideas won't work because either you don't have the right coupons or the item is out of stock. Don't forget, if it is out of stock, you can get a rain check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment