Kroger Water Deal

Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Sorry my posts have been lacking this week. I have been swamped. Anyway, here is a deal at Kroger that does not require any coupons.

Buy one 24 pack Ice Mountain water for $2.99
You will pay $2.99 at check out and get a catalina for $2 off your next order.

Buy another 24 pack of Ice mountain in your second transaction
$2.99
-$2 catalina
=$.99 out of pocket and you will get another $2 catalina

I was quite surprised today that the Kroger in Erlanger was well stocked on all Meg Sale items.




3 comments:

  • amy

    Can you confirm that you only hav to buy 1. Cause I thought you had to buy 2 for the cat deal?

  • Laura

    I have a friend that just bought one and still got the catalina. I plan on trying it tonight myself. I will let you know.

  • amy

    Just an update but I tried to only pruchase one and no cat.

  • Post a Comment