Thursday's Tip of the Day

Thursday, February 18, 2010

In case you are new to the blog, Thursday is my "Tip of the Day". This might be a tip to save you money or a tip to save you time.

Tip of the Day- another great use for a spatula

We all have experienced that moment when you realize you have something all over the bottom of your shoe. Whether it be mud, dog poop, or something else you randomly picked up from a parking lot, it is there and it is nasty. Best way to get the bulk of it off is to scrape the bottom of your shoe with a spatula. I have 3 children, ages 8,5, and 3. I also taught preschool for 12 years, and this idea did not come to me until this summer when I was trying to scrape mud off my child's shoe with a stick from the yard. Now, I have a spatula I keep right outside the door. The kids even have fun scraping off their own shoes. It cuts down on the time I used to spend picking away at the bottom of shoes, and it cuts down on the amount of water I have to use to clean them. Oh how I wish I had thought of this sooner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment