Aldi- March 7

Friday, March 5, 2010

If you are new to the blog, I don't put up a regular Aldi post because I just don't have time. However, I do shop Aldi for several items. Aldi does not accept coupons, but their prices on their store brands are much lower than other stores. If you are a person that doesn't want to go full swing into the ""coupon world", Aldi is a great place to do the majority of your grocery shopping. They have some Easter Specials that I wanted to highlight for next week. If you have young kids, these would make great Easter basket gifts.

Mattel Spring Toy Assortment $7.99
(includes Barbie, Disney Princess, Polly Pocket, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, and WWE figures)

Cozums - Easter stuffed animals $2.99

Zhu Zhu Pets $5.99 (are you kidding me?)

Lego Mini Racers $3.99

Hasbro Spring Mini Character Playdoh $1.79

Easter Egg with Disney Stamper Inside $1.99

Pez Candy dispenser $1.29

Spring bulbs or perennials $2.29

0 comments:

Post a Comment