Back in town - busy week

Sunday, April 25, 2010
Wow!  What a weekend!  First, I want to say a special thanks to all the girls that came to my coupon class in Danville today.  Don't forget to sign up for email updates, facebook, and twitter.  As always, I already realize a few things I forgot to point out.  It is impossible to remember every little detail to cover in 2 hours.  Lucky for you, you can visit the blog and still get the inside scoop.  I hope you ladies are ready to start the road to great savings!

On another note, I feel like I have been gone forever, and that I am completely out of tune with the deals, etc.  I will post links to match-ups as I come across them.  I am also subbing at my daughter's preschool this week, so my time will be more limited than usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment