Chicken Wraps

Thursday, April 22, 2010
I have to admit, one week I went a little overboard on all the bags of Tyson Breaded Chicken that I bought.  When you are getting a family size bag for $2.99, it is easy to do.  Well, we are tired of eating Chicken Patty sandwiches!!!  To continue using my stockpile, I had to get creative.  Here is what we did, and it was a HUGE hit!!!

Chicken Wraps
Tyson Chicken Patties  $1.50 (used 1/2  a bag)
Tortillas - $1
Salad - FREE from Kroger this week
Shredded Cheese  Free from Meijer one week
Ranch Dressing - Free from Remke one week
RedHot - Free from Meijer one week
Green Giant Steamers - FREE at Kroger one week
Yakisoba Noodles  Free at Kroger one week
=$2.50 for the whole meal!!!

Cook chicken patties and cut into pieces.  Put on warmed tortilla.  Put on lettuce and shredded cheese.  Mix Ranch dressing and Redhot in equivalent amounts.  If you want it hotter, use more RedHot and less Ranch.  Put on wrap and roll it up!  We stuck ours back in the microwave for about 15 seconds to warm up the cheese.  If you don't like RedHot, just use Ranch.  We did this for my 3 and 5 year old, and they ate them up.  My 8 year old, he like his RedHot!

We added some Green Giant vegetables to our dinner, as well as one box of Yakisoba noodles.  My family likes these, but none of us can eat a whole box at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment