Meijer week of 4.18.10 - great catalinas

Sunday, April 18, 2010
There are some great deals at Meijer this week. To see a complete list of deals and coupon match-ups, visit nickels-n-dimes and savingmoneywisely.

What do I like best about the deals? The catalinas. There is a promo with General Mills Cereal, Betty Crocker, and Nature Valley. Buy $10 get a $3 catalina or buy $20 get an $8 catalina. There also have a catalina promotion on Totino's Pizza...buy 4 get $1, buy 6 get $2. I have gone through my personal stash of coupons, which is not much by the way, and here is my plan.
Transaction #1
8 Fruit by the Foot I have both paper MQ and printable
3 Nature Valley Again, both paper and printable
2 Bisquick
1 Breyers Insparations Yogurt - I have a catalina to get this for free
=$23.52
-$2 Meijer Mealbox for Fruit by the Foot
-$1 meijer mealbox for Nature Valley
-$11.59 in Mq once doubled
=$8.93 out of pocket
$8 catalina for my next purchase

Transaction #2
2 Betty Crocker muffins - MQ for $.50/1
1 Nature Valley - MQ for $.40 from today's paper
2 Betty Crocker Scooby Fruit Snacks $.50/2 from Coupons.com
1 Chex Mix $.50 printable no longer available
6 Mighty Dog Canned Dog food - All with MQs for free from various inserts
Kashi Cereal - use my $1.50 MQ from vocal point
2 Bisquick - use my $.50 MQ
=$26.52 before coupons
-16.64 once MQs double
-$8 catalina
=$2 out of pocket
get a catalina back for $3

Transaction #3
6 Totino's Pizzas
$7.50
-$1 MQ
-$3 catalina
=$3.50 out of pocket
get a $2 catalina

Transaction #4
1 Huggies Wipes - $.50 MQ from today's insert
2 No Yolks (assuming they are still $1 each)
2 International Delights
Bluegrass Polish Sausage (assuming they are still $1.99)
=$8.99 before coupons
-$6.99 once MQs double
-$2 catalina
=FREE

Now- I probably won't do all these transactions at once. I don't want to hold up the line and make the cashier frustrated. I will probably do the first 2, then take the groceries to the car. I will go back in to do the second 2 on the same day or later that week. By going through my coupons and figuring out my transactions at home, I will save a TON of time in the store. Good luck figuring out how you will work your deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment