Thursday's Tip of the Day

Thursday, April 29, 2010
Easy Mac & Cheese recipe!!!

My sister-in-law brought this dish to our Easter dinner, and it was a HUGE hit!  Once she told me how she did it, I knew I had to try it!  It doesn't get easier than this folks!  Since I have tons of Piccolini pasta and Kraft cheese that I got for free, I can make this for about $1.

2 cups elbow macaroni, UNCOOKED
1 16oz container small curd cottage cheese
12-16 oz shredded cheese
2 1/2 cups boiling water
Salt and Pepper to taste

Boil water.  While water is boiling, pour UNCOOKED elbow macaroni evenly in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.  Put cottage cheese over the macaroni using spoonfuls and then spreading it out like icing a cake.  Add salt and pepper if you would like.  Top evenly with shredded cheese. Pour boiling water over it all.  Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. 



Thanks Jenni for the recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment