Aldi - Great deals!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I went to Aldi today to check out their produce and other specials.  I was very surprised to see that many of their produce items were only $.99 this week, including fresh pineapple.  I don't think I have ever gotten a fresh pineapple for $.99 before!  I got 2 today!  I also found an 11 gallon flexible tub for $4.99 that will be great for storing all the kid's outside toys and a set of Anchor glass dishes with lids for $9.99 that will be great to freeze those leftovers. (8x8 and 9x13)

Wait!  Next week has some awesome specials as well!!!  
Crofton Ice Tea maker $14.99
Nickelodeon Toddler Clogs $3.99 sz 5-10
Trendz Ladies Sandals $3.99
Men's Swim Trunks $6.99
Girl's Swim Cover-Up and Boy's Rash Guard $5.99 (great price) 3T-6
Girl's and Boy's Swimwear $4.99 3T-6
Rechargeable wet/dry handvac $14.99

Next week's sale officially starts on Sunday, but my Aldi always puts things out on Saturday.  If you are planning to shop these deals, better get there early.  They won't last long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment