Angel Soft Toilet Paper = FREE

Saturday, May 29, 2010
If you have been following the blog for over a month, you may know that you can get coupons for $.55 off Angel soft toilet paper which makes it FREE when paired with the right sale.   How do you get coupons?
Call Georgia Pacific at 1-800-283-5547
The first time you call, they will need your name and address
You can request several different coupons, but I only request Angel Soft.
The next time you call, they will only need your name.
You call every 2 weeks and get 4 coupons or call every month and get 8 coupons.  Angel Soft is on sale next week at Remke for $1. Once the $.55 MQ doubles, you will get your toilet paper for free.  I have my calendar marked to remind me to call them early Tuesday morning!!!!  This is coming just in time for me.  YEAH!

Thanks reallifedeals.com for finding this deal a long time ago and sharing it with everyone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment