Meijer May 2-8 (I got Oscar Mayer Bacon for $1)

Sunday, May 2, 2010
I went to Meijer this morning to get my FREE McCormick Inspirations!  I can't wait to try these!  They sound so yummy(and easy)!   I also wanted to get some Oscar Mayer Bacon while it was on sale, and I found an even better
 deal.  The Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon was on clearance at the Florence Meijer for $2.  
Used my $.75 MQ (doubled to $1) to get this for $1 each!!!! 
 I plan to put it in my freezer for easy BLTs this summer!

What else looked good after coupons?
Hamburger Helper $.47
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $.25
Totinos 40 ct. Pizza Rolls $.85

To see the whole match-ups with printable coupons, head over to cincinnaticents.
(Sorry for the spacing in this post.  Don't know what is going on with the website today)

0 comments:

Post a Comment