Sunday inserts

Thursday, May 27, 2010
There will be no inserts this Sunday due to the holiday.  Gives me another week to get caught up!  Looking forward to getting my binder full and organized once again.  As for me, I am heading out of town this weekend.  I am also hoping to meet with another great blogger this weekend while I visit my hometown of Danville, KY.  If you haven't checked out real life deals, you should do so!  She posts great coupons!  I don't know how she finds all this stuff.  She is also the one that taught me how to get Angel Soft coupons.  Head over to real life deals today!

1 comments:

  • Hobbies on a Budget

    Hey! I blog in Danville too! I'd love to meet that 'other blogger' in Danville. ha You make her sound so great. Seriously, thanks for the kind words you always have for me and my blog. I appreciate it!!!!

  • Post a Comment