Ball Canning Coupons=Good Deal at Bigg's

Thursday, June 3, 2010
Last year I planted my first garden, and boy did I underestimate how much it would produce!!!  I learned the canning technique so that I didn't waste all of those great veggies.  Although it is a lot of hard work, it pays off big in the long run.  I haven't had to pay for spaghetti sauce, salsa, relish, or green beans for a year.  Getting started canning can be expensive the first year.  One way to cut down on the expense is to shop around for canning jars.  You can find these sometimes at yard sales for very cheap.  You will just need to purchase new lids because they can only be sealed once.  Bigg's has their canning jars marked down 40%. We are expecting a $1.50 MQ this Sunday.  If they still have canning jars left Sunday, once combined with the coupon, it is a great price!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment