CVS - I did great!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

For the whole CVS match-up head over to cincinnati cents.  She also has her own deal ideas posted.

What I did...
Transaction #1
Gillette Pro Razor
$9.97
-$4 MQ from today's paper
=$5.97 out of pocket
$5 ECBs back, and I got another coupon on my receipt for $5 off any purchase of $15 or more

Transaction #2
$15 for 3 John Freida Root Awakening Shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, or detangler
-$5 CVS coupon from transaction #1
-$9 when I used 3 of the $3 MQ from today's paper
=$1 for all 3!!!!! Plus tax of course.
$3 ECBs

All of this for only $7, and I got $8 back in ECBs.  I used mine to buy some trash bags and Silly Bandz for my kids.  You can save yours for next week, use them to buy other items with ECBs, or use them to buy extra newspapers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment