New Printer! Thanks Staples!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Hello everyone!  After a long weekend, I am slowly getting back into the swing of things.  Hope you visited all the sites I posted for your weekly match-ups.  I haven't had time to grocery shop this week because I have been shopping for a new printer.  Since I know nothing about printers, I had to do a little research.  I knew that I wanted a printer that would give me the biggest bang for the price of the printer and the ink that I am always replacing.  I had heard that the Kodak printer saved on ink, but after reading several reviews, I decided that this printer is not the one for me.  I then headed to Best Buy thinking that the sales person would be able to give me more details.  I was WAY wrong.  All he could tell me about any printer in the store was that HP cartridges had more in in them to begin with.  Not near the amount of info I needed.  I decided to head over to Staples on Mall Road in Florence.  Did you know that they have an "easy" center in this store with well trained staff?  I was very impressed with a girl named Haley that came over to me immediately and answered every question under the sun.  She was AWESOME!  I even had to call her again for some installation questions, and BAM.  She knew the answers again.  Plus, since I shopped at Staples, I will be getting Staples rewards next month for my printer purchase.  I also take my used ink cartridges there as well for Staples Rewards.  If you are in the market for a new printer, camera, or computer, I think you should check out Staples.

Now I can start printing all those new coupons that just came out!  WooHoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment