Meijer

Monday, June 15, 2009
I went to Meijer today to get just a few things, and it was like a ghost town!  At 7pm, hardly anyone was in the store.  I guess everyone got their fill last week at Biggs.  Anyway, they were out of the Snickers Ice Cream bars and the M&M Ice cream cookie sandwiches.  With our $1 off MQ, I think they would be anywhere from $.94 - $1.15 per box, depending on which kind you chose.  
Triscuits and Wheat Thins are 1/2 off, making them $1.49 per box.  If you still have an internet printable from last month, use the $1 off MQ to get these for $.49 each.
Sandies - $1.77, use the internet printable $1 off MQ to get these for $.77.  I think this coupon is still available at coupons.com.
Special K Fruit and Yogurt Cereal- My favorite cereal!!!!  On sale 2 for $4.  Use the $1 off MQ to get this for $1 a box.  Each box I bought has a coupon on the back for $1 off any box of Special K bars.  I think all of the Special K cereal is on sale at this price.  

I am so happy to report that my shopping for this week is over!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment