Meijer Mealbox coupons

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Is it my imagination or did Meijer put up some new coupons?  A few of the coupons I plan on using...
$1 off 2 Finish - pair with the sale this week and the $2.50 MQ to make it FREE
$1 off 64Oz. Heinz - if this is the bottle that is on sale for $2, you get it for $1
$1 off any 2 soy milk  I LOVE this one.  I buy Silk Soy milk coupons on ebay for $2 off a half gallon.  I plan to pair these two together with a sale to hopefully get it for $.50 each.  We go through a lot of soy milk at my house!!!!  And since it lasts so long, it is easy to keep extra in my basement frig.  It also freezes well.
There are Lysol coupons also.  Last time Lysol went 1/2 off, I was able to pair up my MQ with the Mealbox Q to get most of it for FREE


I think A1 might be on sale for $2.50 this week.  Pair with the $2 off Mq to get this for $.50.

0 comments:

Post a Comment