YES!!!! I love these sales!

Friday, July 10, 2009
I love when the office supply stores start their back to school savings.  Starting Sunday, Staples will have some items for $.01 and $1.  
Items for 1 penny
Copy paper after rebate
8 pack  pencils
$1  items
Acme kid's scissors - 2pkg 
Stick pens
Pkg of highlighters
Mini stapler
Pkg of erasers
white out
photo paper

Wait---It gets better!!!!  There is a $5 off any $20 purchase coupon.  This does not include HP toner or ink.  I am assuming you can also use your Staples monthly reward checks along with this coupon.  For example, I recycle all of my computer ink at Staples.  Each month they send me a Staples rebate/reward check paying me $3 for each cartridge I recycle.  I think there is a max each month of 6.  This is money that must be used in the store.  For Father's Day, I was able to purchase a camera from staples and get $75 back in Staples rewards.  This made the camera 50% off.  
**It is too hard in this ad to read the limits on the supplies, but there will be limits.  Get there early for good selection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment