Upcoming coupons - Barilla pasta great price

Saturday, August 22, 2009
www.taylortownpreview.com has a list of our upcoming coupons.  There are just a few that look really good.  
Barilla Piccolini $.50/1 (This should get you your pasta for $.40 or less)
Combine with the Meijer Mealbox, expires 8/29, $1 off 4 - GREAT PRICE!
Barilla Sauce $.55 /1 Can also use with the Meijer mealbox for a great price
New York Texas Toast Garlic Toast $.40  (Once on sale, will be able to buy for $1.20)
Cottonelle Clean Tub BOGO (combine with your $ off MQ)
Oscar Mayer Hotdogs $1/2
Lunchables with water $1
Ritz crackerfuls FREE when you buy Ritz crackers (start looking for Ritz cracker coupons)

This is a tough week for me as far as coupons.  I will probably buy extra Barilla Piccolini coupons on ebay or from coupons by dede.  Depending on how much I can get the Ritz crackers for or the Cottonelle Tub, I might just save the money that I typically spend on papers to buy extras of the coupons I  really like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment