Here it is - My Kroger Trip

Thursday, November 5, 2009
Here is the nitty gritty...
12 bottles RedHot
7 pair Playtex gloves
3 chex mix
2 Heinz Ketchup
1 choc milk
1 Girardelli brownie mix
3 gatorade
6 bags Ore-Ida french fries
2 scotch-bright pads
2 bottles Disney vitamins
3 danimals
1 Nestle Morsels
1 Betty Crocker potatoes
4 Aquafresh toothpaste
2 Keebler cookies
1 Idahoan Potato
1 Daisy Sour Cream
1 Taquitos
1 Bumble Bee Tuna pouch

A total of 54 items!!! Total spent $32!!!! Gotta love it!!!
By the way, I bought all my Cheez-it crackers (10 boxes) and Snuggle the other day.


****Don't forget!!!! All laundry Detergent is on sale for $2.99. Use the $2 MQ to get this for $.99 a bottle. AWESOME!!!!!!!

Thanks Stacie for the heads up! I am still living on my 20 bottles of Purex, so I didn't even look at laundry detergent. Sorry ladies, already gave all my coupons away. You can still get Surf Laundry detergent for $1.99 a box. Not a bad price either.


0 comments:

Post a Comment