My $30 weekly budget

Monday, November 30, 2009
What did I buy so far with my $30 budget this week?
2 Kellogg's Special K Fruit and Yogurt Cereal
2 gallons white milk
1 gallon choc milk
3 Dial Hand Soap
1 Package pork chops
2 boxes of Christmas cookies
1 bag salad
Total spent at Kroger $13.60

Aldi
1 package carrots
1 bundle celery
$1.78

Meijer
4 boxes Rice Crispy Cereal
4 packages McCormick Seasoning
1 package Saragento Cheese
2 packs Knorr
1 Lg tub Yoplait yogurt
$7 (now I have to go back and get my coffee mate)



Total spent: $22.38 so far, I am under budget. But I do still have a few things to get at Walgreens and CVS.

Now if you are new, you are probably thinking that this is great, but I didn't buy anything that would make a complete meal. This is where the stockpile comes in. I take what I bought this week and go through what I already have to plan my menu.


1 comments:

  • Unknown

    Holy Cow!! How do you do this?? Do you buy all of these coupons from Ebay or just get them from the paper? I just need to go shopping with you sometime!

  • Post a Comment