Deals this week

Thursday, December 17, 2009
Sorry I haven't had time to post any deals this week. My coupons just arrived today in the mail, so I am anxious to go shopping. Now, I just have to find the time. Anyway, go over to
www.moneysavingmom.com to check out how to score some great deals on Kellogg's cereal,
milk, and Kraft cheese.

She also has a post on a Walgreens 15% off your entire purchase for tomorrow only. If you have kids age 8 and under, you can score some great deals on their toys at Walgreens this week. They have some toys that are regularly 3 for $13.98. I already consider this to be a great deal. Many of these toys are Disney, basketballs, art kits, science kits, etc. This week, these toys were BOGO. Pay $6.99 for 2 toys. Now, I get to go tomorrow and also use my 15% off coupon. Great deals for Christmas presents or Birthday presents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment