Kroger Catalina!!!!

Monday, December 14, 2009
If you have been reading my blog for the past few weeks, you know I am trying to stick to a $30 a week grocery bill until Christmas. So far, I have done great. I was worried today when I stopped in Kroger to get milk, bread, frozen veggies, and Iams dog food. If you have a dog, and you feed it Iams, you know just how much I was dreading my bill and knowing how much the dog food would take of my budget. I checked out at the UScan, and MIRACLE.... I got a $4 off any Iams dry dog food purchase AND a $3 off any Iams 7 lb. or larger bag or dry dog food. SWEET!

Here is what I did:
5 bags Bird's Eye Steam Fresh veggies
2 gallons chocolate milk
1 gallon 2% milk
1/2 gallon skim milk
1 loaf Butternut Bread
4 pound bag Iams puppy food (value $6.99)

Total: $11!!! Now I still have enough to go to Meijer and get my cereal and mac and cheese. If you don't have the need for your Iams Catalina's...PLEASE send them my way!!! They don't expire until March 2010.

1 comments:

  • Unknown

    do you have to buy something particular or are they giving it to you just b/c

  • Post a Comment