Kroger Mega Sale 1/25

Monday, January 25, 2010


Well, I did great at Kroger this morning, but I was disappointed to see that they are no longer running the Kraft catalina/coupon program. I know that it was still supposed to be going on, according to my catalina from last week. I guess they pulled it knowing that we would be getting some GREAT deals on cheese with the sale this week. I will have to check to see if the cheese is cheaper at Meijer since they are still running their catalina promotion.

Anyway...here is what I did.

20 bags of Kraft shredded cheese
3 bricks Kraft cream cheese
5 boxes Quaker Granola Bars
6 boxes Finish Dishwasher Tablets
3 Cups Easy Mac (no coupon, but needed these to reach my 10 items)
1 French's Mustard (go to frenchs.com to sign up for coupons. Gives you $.50/1)
2 Quaker Rice cakes

Total spent: $28
Savings 80% (would have loved to see it with that catalina coupon, but I am still happy with the 80%)

Trip #1 a success! Waiting to get organized for trip #2. I will do some research today on more items and coupons. For a full list of Kroger sale items with coupon match-ups, go to
www.littlemissknowitall.net (best, easiest to read list so far)

I will make a list of the items worth buying this week. This is a week you really need to be buying extra coupons from a clipping service or on ebay. Great week to build your stock pile!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment