Christmas Tree Shops - A New Favorite

Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Okay, I have to start by telling you that if you haven't been to the new Christmas Tree Shops in Florence, you are missing out. Don't let the name fool you, it is not a store that only sells Christmas decorations. Rather, they sell all kinds of things at discount prices. Need a birthday present for a kid 8 and under? No problem finding something there at a GREAT price. Need something for your backyard this Spring? No problem. Yes, I even bought some sunless tanner there because it was cheaper there than if I had used a coupon in addition to a sale price somewhere else. Sunscreen $2.99, and it doesn't expire until next year. These are just a few of my finds. Thanks to all my friends that kept encouraging me to go check it out. Even better, they recently put out a 20% off your entire order coupon a few weeks ago in our Sunday paper. Want to see a few of their items? Check out their website christmastreeshops.com.

1 comments:

  • Becky

    I had no idea! I will have to check it out. I WAS baffled and confused by the name. Thanks for the heads up. I (as you know) am insanely close here at work. ;)

  • Post a Comment