Don't forget to take time for yourself

Thursday, March 25, 2010
I have been so busy with work and family that I haven't been able to put up many great posts or match-ups this week. In fact, I didn't even get a single post up yesterday. However, I consider it a blessing to be busy with work, especially with so many people that are out of work right now. Plus, I love my job so I don't mind being busy. If you have posted comments, and I haven't gotten back with you, I apologize. This weekend I will be taking time for myself...YES, you heard it right! I have not scrapbooked in almost 2 years. It is a passion of mine, and I have just kept saying, "I don't have time". I am making time for it this weekend at a scrapbook retreat. You probably won't see many more posts this week, but I will do my best to get back on track next week. Time to unpack my car and start re-packing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment