Kmart Super Doubles - April 4

Sunday, March 14, 2010
If you were excited about Kmart Super Doubles, go ahead and sit down so I can give you this news. Yes, our store is participating, as well as stores in Louisville and Somerset. HOWEVER, they are enforcing a new rule...
1) You must be a Kmart loyal card subscriber
2) You must swipe your card before scanning items in order for coupons to double
3) Limit of 5 doubled coupons per day

In other words, you stink Kmart! They just took all the fun out of it for me. I won't be hitting this sale now. If you need diapers or pull-ups, it will still be a good sale for you. For me- if it means that I will get 5 free bottles of shampoo in one day, it is not worth my time. I can get good deals on shampoo anywhere. I guess what I am saying is that it is not worth getting up early to get in line so that you can get 5 things for a great deal. Take your time and get there when you can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment