About me - in case you didn't know

Friday, April 16, 2010
After being a preschool director for 10 years, I found myself in a weird place. Jobless, a stay at home mom of 3 children, and a housewife. I knew that our budget was going to take a big hit, so I had to do my part to help. I decided to do 2 things. #1 Step up my Thirty-One Gifts business. Before I had done it just as a hobby, now I needed to treat it more like a job. #2 Cut down on our bills. I have always been a bargain shopper, and until I discovered the "technique" behind coupon shopping, I would have thought that I had the bargain shopping down pat. After meeting Becky from nickels-n-dimes.com, my whole shopping technique changed, and so did my savings! My new "job" is coupon shopping. I make/save my family over $600 a month, sometimes more! Why do I do this blog? I know so many people that struggle to make ends meet. If I can teach others how to start saving, life will be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment