Home Depot - Update

Saturday, April 10, 2010
WOW! This was a really fun sale at Home Depot! I might have to go back one more time. I saved over $100!!! The yard is looking so good. However, since I have been in the yard all weekend, I haven't had much time for shopping and deal matching. To view the Home Depot deals, see my previous post. One thing I did not mention in the other post was that they have Preen on sale BOGO
$13.97 for 2!!! This is an awesome price for something everyone needs if they have landscaping. Preen is a weed preventer. You just sprinkle it over the landscaped area, and it will help prevent weeds (and back problems). Last year I didn't want to spend the extra money on Preen, so I thought it wouldn't be that bad if we didn't have it. Boy was I wrong!!! I didn't realize what a great job it was doing keeping the weeds out. It was a must this year, and I was glad to find it at this price. In fact, I got some for next year too!

They also have Windex on sale for
$2.98
-$1 MQ call you Home Depot to verify that they accept MQ
=$1.98 + you will get a 2 liter refill for free

Zep Foaming Glass Cleaner
3 for $3 (normally $2.97 each) I love foaming glass cleaner.

The items on the 4 day Specials will end 4/11
All other sale items are good through 4/14

0 comments:

Post a Comment