Catalina promotion at Kroger

Saturday, February 6, 2010
Remember me telling you about how you can use the $1 off any Johnson's Baby product MQ to buy a Buddy Bar for free at Kroger? It gets even better. When I was at Kroger today, I bought 3 Buddy Bars, used 3 coupons, and got all 3 free. When I checked out, I got a $3 off any 3 Johnson's baby product catalina. I can now go back and get 3 more for free. I am not sure how many you have to buy to get the catalina, but I know it works for 3.

Out in blogging world, there is a rumor about a catalina for $XXX amount off your next order when you buy so many Purex laundry detergents. We will see. If it works, it will result in free Purex. I am not holding my breath, but I did buy extra coupons today just in case. lol Even if it doesn't work, they are great coupons to pair with a sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment